- Why Did We Leave Corporate Careers To Start Up ANANDA HEALING?
- Victim of circumstance or architect of life? Which describes you?
- 9 Healthy Reasons To Make A Massage Appointment Today (the benefits of massage)
- So Why Do Women Love Beautiful Nails?
- How to choose the right therapist for you-My Top Tips
With more and more research now being done to support the health and well-being benefits of massage, we are delighted to share this blog with you. It has been taken from the Huffington News (we would recommend this online site to anyone interested in all things health & well-being) and each point is supported by research. We hope you find them interesting and some surprising, so here goes -
1. Managing anxiety and depression as it reduces the stress hormone ‘Cortisol’ Could be useful for the January blues?
2. Eases pain, especially back pain and arthritis – just ask Amanda’s Mum – she can play golf again!
3. Improves sleep due to it’s effects on the delta brain wave pattern associated with deep sleep. Our clients would definitely confirm that!
4. Boosts immunity by increasing the number of white blood cells
5. Reduces PMS symptoms including pain, bloating and mood swings
6. Improves alertness (though probably not whilst you are having it done!)
7. Reduces the number of tension headaches and migraines in sufferers
8. Your skin loves it! It increases blood flow & lymphatic drainage giving you plumped up radiant skin.
9. Massage relieves the symptoms associated with serious illness including cancer – All of the cancer patients we have on our books will agree
So, officially, regular massage is good for you! But you already knew that didn’t you?
Need to book yours? Call 01342 842098 or go to the link below for further details
We are always looking for natural treatments to enhance your wellbeing, so when we heard there was a natural, painless way to lift and rejuvenate you face we had to find out more.
This amazingly relaxing massage is a unique blend of highly effective techniques drawn from Anma Japanese and Indian Ayurvedic origins. The massage combines accupressure, lymphatic drainage and facial reflexology.
The stresses, strains and pollution of modern living, combined with the aging process tells on the delicate facial skin. But what if you dont want to take the surgery or fillers option? Well, now you have a natural, holistic option.
The comments and feedback we have had from our lucky volunteers of the last 10 days include -
Highly recommended- Gilly Sweeting
Just heavenly and my skin feels amazing- Jayne Quinn
At my age, I didnt think it would be possible to see such an improvement! – our most mature client, Barbara, (72years young)
We will have a video to show you very shortly, just as soon as our video editor gets his finger out (sometimes he finds it hard to keep up with the demand)!
Book today on 07917 730 944 or 01342 842 098
HOW ABOUT THE MINI NATURAL FACIAL NOW AVAILABLE FOR PAMPER PARTIES!!
BOOK YOUR PAMPER EVENT TODAY