- Why Did We Leave Corporate Careers To Start Up ANANDA HEALING?
- Victim of circumstance or architect of life? Which describes you?
- 9 Healthy Reasons To Make A Massage Appointment Today (the benefits of massage)
- So Why Do Women Love Beautiful Nails?
- How to choose the right therapist for you-My Top Tips
A natural facelift without the need for surgery, helping you to look & feel younger!
A natural facelift with – No side effects! No surgery! No needles!
Stress and modern lifestyles can cause the muscles of the face, neck and shoulders to tighten leading to a restriction in supply of oxygen, energy and nutrients. The collagen and elastin become locked together, restricting mobility of the facial muscles and give a drawn appearance.
Natural Lift Facial Massage uses a combination of highly effective techniques, drawn from both Anma Japanese & Indian Ayurveda face massage, which naturally lift and rejuvenates your skin, improving complexion, removing toxins from the face and helping prevent or iron wrinkles away. It also incorporates complementary techniques from accupressure & facial reflexology.
The facial muscles are toned by the massage techniques giving a more lifted appearance and reducing sagginess. The body’s lymphatic system is encouraged, boosting the immune system and the removal of toxins. By freeing restrictions in the connective tissue allows the fibres to slide past each other more freely, giving suppleness and flexibility to the face.
Increased blood flow permits better oxygen and nutrient flow improving the skin’s complexion and increase feelings of general well being.
The massage is designed to:
- Improve complexion by stimulating the blood supply
- Remove toxins by stimulating the nervous system & inspiring lymphatic circulation
- Strengthen & tone skin and underlying muscle
- Repair & balance condition of the skin, minimising the aging process
- Balancing “Ki” (Chi) improving health & appearance of facial tissue
- Release stress & traumas locked deeply into the muscle memory
- Enhance mental & physical relaxation
- Stimulate rejuvenation and cell activity
- Relieve stress symptoms such as insomnia, eye strain and headaches
One treatment per week for 4 weeks with follow up treatments every 2 to 4 weeks.
"I recently had a facial massage; what an absolute treat! Amanda always uses only the most sumptuous, luxurious oils but this blend was gorgeous, leaving my skin feeling revitalised and fresh; it even "ironed out" my forehead lines! As ever, I came away from my session feeling both relaxed and invigorated as the treatments Amanda gives work positively on my entrire being, not just the areas she concentrates on. I shall be having another facial soon and this time I've asked for an arm/hand massage to be added on - just so that I can feel pampered for even longer!"